Welcome to Full Circle Unlimited

Thanks for stopping by to take a look at my current projects. I absolutely love doing this. It makes me happier than I ever thought it would. Hope you like it too!

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

This is one of my newer pieces.  It is a solid wood hooded chest of drawers. 


I did the base color in Tropical Seas which really looks like turquoise blue.  I then washed white over it and heavily distressed it.   Next I drilled new holes and put on new turquoise enamel/porcelain knobs.


I put a diamond shape, then a flower shape and vice versa..  Liked to mix it up a bit.


When I say heavy distressing, I mean it.


I loved working on this.  I love the hooded portion.  It's a very unusual piece.  It is going to be used at a preschool, which I think is precious, as well as smart.  No worries about a scratch or two which is bound to happen at a preschool!

1 comment:

  1. A very unique piece, Angie. I like the wash of colors and the "heavy" distressing. It adds much interest to the piece.

    Thanks for linking to Time Travel Thursday. I hope to see your creations linked up regularly. Be sure to stop in tonight, and see yourself featured! ;)

    Hugs,
    Liz @ The Brambleberry Cottage

    ReplyDelete